Personalized Canvas Art for Your Guestbook Table
If you go to the trouble of setting up a guestbook table, you don’t want to find mostly blank pages at the end of the reception.
How to Get Your Guestbook Signed
- Create a beautiful setting that draws people in for a closer look. The new rustic wedding art by Amborela with its hand-sculpted flowers and textures will delight your guests as much as your wedding cake.
- Set your guestbook up in a location guests are likely to pass. For example, near an entryway.
- Assign someone to instruct guests approaching table on what to do. You may think it’s as simple as “write a message”, but there are so many creative guestbooks these days that protocols aren’t clear anymore. Should your guests write directly on the globe, sign a card, or leave a message and sign. You can even ask someone to walk through your reception like a teenager asking kids to sign a yearbook.
Amborela’s flower art is as beautiful as your wedding cake, but in the end it won’t be cut up and fed to hundreds of people. Each flower is hand-sculpted in archival quality acrylic paints that will last through all your anniversaries.
Customize your wedding art in colors to match your wedding. Choose from the colors on Amborela’s color chart and a metallic color for the wedding rings. Contact me to start customizing your wedding art today!
- 5 days for swatches
- 2 weeks to create your wedding art
- 2-3 days for shipping in USA
Keepsake Art to Remember Your Wedding
Long after your wedding, your keepsake art will bring back memories of your special day. Display your personalized art in your home as the first in a gallery wall of your family’s memories to come. Your archival quality artwork will be there for all your anniversaries to come.