This project is designed for a double sided bunting you can hang from an archway where both sides are visible.
By cutting on diagonal lines and folding on horizontal lines you can quickly create a party bunting.
Each triangle is 8″ W x 8″ H with no seam allowance. This is for a no sew project using fusible web.
No Sew Instructions:
- Cut along diagonal lines to form diamonds (not triangles).
- Fold diamond in half along thick horizontal lines, making sure each side matches up.
- Press the fold with iron.
- Insert cord or ribbon inside the top of fold to hang triangles.
- Sandwich a sheet of fusible web between the unprinted sides of fabric facing each other
- Iron according to fusible web instructions.
- Fray check edges.
While this pentagon bunting is not as quick to cut out as a triangle bunting, the design can be made single or double sided.
Use the fusible web method for a no sew bunting that coordinates with your birthday bunting.
Each pentagon is 8″ W x 8″ H across the top.
This coordinate argyle fabric is easy to cut along the black lines or dotted white lines in 2″, 4″, or 8″ wide triangle flags.
Can be made single or double sided.
Amborela’s party designs can be printed on many popular fabrics for craft and décor sewing projects.
Mix and match your birthday party with matching buntings, table cloths, napkins, and more.
This fabric can be cut into long borders for party craft projects. Borders feature confetti, ribbon stripes, light garlands, and lantern baubles.
The design is railroaded for a continuous pattern on multiple yardages.
It’s easy to make your own party buntings with Amborela’s holiday bunting designs printed right on the fabric. Yeah! – no measuring or template needed to cut out your pieces.