Happy Birthday Bunting Project Sizes
Approximate sizes for each triangle depends on cut placement and no seam allowance:
- fabric is 8″ W x 8″ H
- paper is 4″ W x 4″ H
Double Sided Bunting, No Sew Project
This project is for bunting that will be viewed from both sides. For example, hanging from an archway. A single sided bunting project hanging against a wall simply needs to be cut into triangles and attached along a ribbon.
To create a double sided fabric bunting you need:
- 1 yard of printed bunting project
- Scissors or rotary cutter and mat
- fusible web
- fray check
- ribbon or cord
Fusible web and fray check can be purchased in the notions section of any fabric store.
Fabric Bunting Instructions
- Cut out each diamond (not triangles) along diagonal lines.
- Fold diamond in half along thick horizontal lines, making sure each side matches up.
- Press the fold with iron.
- Insert cord or ribbon inside the top of fold to hang triangles.
- Sandwich a sheet of fusible web between the unprinted sides of fabric facing each other
- Iron according to fusible web instructions.
- Fray check edges.