How to Pack Amborela Artwork for Moving
How to Pack Your Amborela Painting
Before boxing up your Amborela painting for storage or moving, a few precautions will protect the painting during your move.
- All Amborela paintings should be wrapped in plastic or clean paper to protect them from minor scratches during a move. You can then store them in a cardboard box.
- Textured paintings should be wrapped in paper or plastic and then in a layer of bubble wrap before boxing. Do not store in a overly tight-fitting box, or the 3d embellishments will indent the canvas.
- Triptych paintings need extra care to prevent one canvas from damaging others in the box. Start by wrapping each panel separately in paper or plastic. Then sandwich a layer of bubble wrap between each canvas. Tie the panels together, fronts facing fronts, and backs facing backs with a soft ribbon. The ribbon will prevent the canvases from sliding against each other during your move.
How to Store Your Amborela Painting
- Store the boxed painting in the upright position rather than laying it horizontally. This prevents gravity from stretching the canvas over long periods of time. This is especially important if your painting has 3d elements that can push against another canvas.
- Find a place to store your painting where it won’t be exposed to water. Also avoid areas with prolonged high humidity or excessive heat.